OLMC Strategic Plan 2020-2023
Our Strategic Plan focuses on seven ‘Key Commitments’ that apply to all aspects of OLMC’s improvement agenda.
- We will make explicit the treasures of the Scriptures, the Catholic tradition and the Mercy story and how this is lived out in our human experience.
- We will deepen staff and students’ understanding and knowledge of Catholic moral and social teaching and support students in developing personal meaning in their lives.
- We will grow together by facilitating opportunities for collaboration and research-based professional learning
- We will put the student, their learning and their wellbeing at the centre of all we do.
- We will develop a model of empowered leadership that operates in an environment of trust and respect that enhances both autonomy and diversity.
- We will investigate and implement strategies for optimal and sustainable use of our resources to promote contemporary learning and community development.
- We will establish new and strengthened approaches to building parent engagement in and understanding of their daughter’s learning and in the life of the College.
See full plan
OLMC Strategic Plan 2020-2023 (1478 KB)